Cumbria Classic Coaches provided event transport and took visitors on trips to important sites on the line.
Cumbria Classic Coaches are a family run firm based in Ravenstonedale who have a fleet of coaches that include:
- 1951 Guy Arab
- 1948 AEC Regal otherwise known as 'Florence'
- 1950 Leyland Tiger otherwise known as 'Daisy'
- 1959 Bristal Lodekka which was the double decker bus that was used to transport a party to Stainmore summit to unveil the replica summit sign
- 1946 Leyland Tiger otherwise known as 'Rosie'
- 1955 AEC Regent otherwise known as 'Peter'