Updated 5th June 2018
2018 see our eighth annual model railway show held over two days.
Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th June 2018.
Admission is free and there are charges for train rides (see events calender).
The confirmed exhibitors will be listed here
- Model Layouts
- 5 inch gauge items including Furness railway rolling stock
- G Scale Thomas and Friends
- Hornby 0 gauge Toy trains layout
- O gauge 'Etherley Moor' late era steam and early diesel (or another DLPG layout)
- 00 gauge DCC 'Kilburn' steam
- 00 gauge 'Rock and Rail' - Dinosaurs meet railways
- 00 gauge DCC 'Telbridge Motive Power Depot'
- 00 gauge 'Quakerville' a fictional village - named in honour of our station cat
- Hornby Dublo set
- N gauge 'Shildon' - based on Shildon station
- N gauge 'Braddifl Colliery'
- 009 gauge 'Myndd Fach' - based on a Welsh Mining Railway
- SN gauge 'Candleford'
- Z gauge 'Republic Steel'
- Underground Ernie - a layout for children to play with
- Metcalf Model Dioramas in OO scale
- An industrial scene
- Mainline Station
- Traders and other exhibitors
- Locomotive Conservation and Learning Trust
- Durham Locomotive Preservation Group
- Eden Valley Railway
- Furness Trust
- Alan Gunston - Railway Artist
- Rob Pulham - Brass locomotive modelling
- Chris Pulham - GRA artist in residence
- O gauge stall
The static exhibits on site include Fletcher 2-4-0 locomotive 910, Yorkshire Engine 305 0-4-0 and NE rolling stock.
The buffet car will be open for sausage and bacon rolls, toasties, soup and homemade cakes.
There is a raffle for a collectors edition Bachmann 00 Midland Pulman set £5-00 per ticket.
There will be tours of our new engine shed on the hour from 11am.
We will be having a sale of Bachmann and Graham Farish items in shop with up to 50% off RRP.