Updated 8th November 2016
2017 see our seventh annual model railway show held over two days.
Admission is free and there are charges for train rides (see events calender).
The confirmed exhibitors are as follows
- Middle Peak - EM gauge (last year's best in show)
- Croglam Castle - OO gauge based loosely on Kirkby Stephen East
- Marine Park Yard - OO gauge based on South Shields Docks
- Live steam 7 1/4'' gauge LNER B1 61033 'Dibatag' with Mark 1 coach
- 5'' gauge 'Dolgoch' Number 2 and Hunslet 'Maid Marian'
- Durham Locomotive Preservation Group - O gauge
- Hornby O gauge layout
- TOPS Diesel Motive Power Depot - OO DCC
- Thomas and friends G scale
- Underground Ernie
- 00 Gauge diaoramas - a mainline station and a good yard
- Miniature traction engines
- Traders and other exhibitors
- L & S Models - second hand stock
- Durham Locomotive Preservation Group
- Eden Valley Railway
- Alan Gunston - Railway Artist
The static exhibits on site include Fletcher 2-4-0 locomotive 910, Yorkshire Engine 305 0-4-0 and NE rolling stock.