Updated 13th June 2017
2017 see our seventh annual model railway show held over two days.
Saturday 24th and Sunday 25th June 2017.
Admission is free and there are charges for train rides (see events calender).
The confirmed exhibitors are as follows
- Middle Peak - EM gauge (last year's best in show)
- Marine Park Yard - OO gauge based on South Shields Docks
- Live steam 7 1/4'' gauge LNER B1 61033 'Dibatag' with Mark 1 coach
- 5'' gauge 'Dolgoch' Number 2 and Hunslet 'Maid Marian'
- Thomas and friends G scale
- Etherley Moor - O gauge
- Hornby O gauge toy train layout
- Carlton Wynn - a OO gauge modern diesel layout
- TOPS Diesel Motive Power Depot - OO DCC
- Quakerville - 00 gauge a fictional village named in honour of our station cat
- Shildon - n gauge layout of Shildon station
- Myndd Fach - 009 gauge layout based on a Welsh mining railway
- Underground Ernie
- 00 Gauge diaoramas - a mainline station and a good yard
- Miniature traction engines
- Traders and other exhibitors
- Durham Locomotive Preservation Group
- Eden Valley Railway
- Furness Trust
- Alan Gunston - Railway Artist
The static exhibits on site include Fletcher 2-4-0 locomotive 910, Yorkshire Engine 305 0-4-0 and NE rolling stock.